Protocol are proud to be working with one of the largest providers based in the North West to recruit for their new Compliance Lead Administrator based in the North West.
You will be responsible for supporting the Operations Team in monitoring and reporting on operational performance.
- Tracking learner progress and monitoring each vocational areas performance
- Monitoring and tracking learners achievement, retention, timely and overall success
- Ensuring operational compliance
- Creating business reports to forecast performance and highlight areas of under performance
The person & qualifications
- Knowledge of work-based learning, compliance and quality assurance in post-16 education
- Knowledge of understanding of quality assurance and quality improvement systems
- Excellent analytical skills, presentation and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, Management Information Systems (such as PICS) as well as e-portfolios
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.