Protocol are currently partnered with a fantastic South Yorkshire College to recruit a Head of Academy for Hospitality, Catering, Travel and Tourism. This opportunity will see the successful candidate join the college as a permanent member of faculty, giving the successful candidate the opportunity to grow this already successful department into a further powerhouse. it is an exciting time to join this ambitious team who are ready to get their teeth stuck into reaching outstanding in their next Ofsted! If you are looking for your next opportunity read on and hit APPLY!
- Help guide the department to their goal of Outstanding
- Maintain and develop the colleges already strong industry ties
- Deliver strategic faculty planning along side running the day to day aspects of the department
- Ensure lecturers are supported in creating innovative learning experiences for the students
The person & qualifications
The successful candidate will:
- Have past experience in a leadership position
- Have excellent hospitality and catering experience
- Be passionate about providing the best learning possible in the hospitality and catering field
- Hold a catering or hospitality related degree
- Hold an education related degree
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.