Protocol are currently working alongside a well established FE College based in the Cambridgeshire area looking to recruit a full time Administrator to join their Events & Conferencing department.
The primary purpose of this job role is to: Assist the Community, Leisure & Commercial department in providing an outstanding support for learners, delegates, employers and external stakeholders. Support the design, development and maintenance of teaching resources and curriculum administration processes to ensure the best experience for learners, delegates and employers.
- Co-ordinate referrals, applications and bookings for community, leisure and commercial training
- Support course enrolment and induction sessions to ensure learner’s expectations are managed and all enrolment paperwork completed accurately
- Be the point of contact for all internal and external room, conferencing and commercial course bookings
- To assist the department’s tutors / Instructors in ensuring that all internal learner’s units/qualifications are registered and claimed for where appropriate
- Ensure hires, conferences and events are delivered to an exceptional standard, by ensuring detailed event schedules are prepared and the team briefed to clients and delegates needs
- Continue to develop own skills and knowledge through attendance at relevant training and CDP events
The person & qualifications
- The ideal candidate will have Maths & English GCSE qualifications at Grade C or equivalent
- Must have an Administration based qualification
- Extensive experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience of developing and implementing administrative systems
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.