Protocol are working alongside a large and established college group covering the Thames Valley vicinity who have recently received an Ofsted graded “good with exceptional areas”.
This establishment offer a vast choice of courses to a wide age range of students both in the UK and internationally. Boasting fantastic facilities and a wide array of courses, this educational high-flier is at the top of its game.
They pride themselves on their learning philosophy, not only investing in new models of applied learning, practical teaching and developing good learning habits for all students across the entire college curriculum.
Offering courses at Entry Level, Foundation, Intermediate, Advanced and Higher there are courses available for all abilities and backgrounds.
We are seeking an experienced HR Advisor / Associate HR Business Partner professional.
If you’re seeking an opportunity in an institution at the top of its game, we want to hear from you.
- You will be joining the Organisation during an exciting period of change, working as part of a Group HR Team providing HR advice and guidance specifically in the area of the transition work that is occurring post-merger
- You will contribute to HR activities, best practice and workload of a small local HR team supporting three college campuses across Surrey. You will be working closely with line managers and individual employees to consult and embed the Activate Learning culture and aid in the restructuring of the business
- There will be a requirement for occasional travel to sites within Surrey and to meet the wider HR team in Oxfordshire, and Berkshire
The person & qualifications
- CIPD level 3 or working towards level 5 as a minimum
- Experience working in a fast-paced HR environment
- Strong organisational and IT skills
- Sound demonstrable knowledge of employment law
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.