Protocol are currently working with a fantastic provider of Further Education to recruit for a temporary Business Support Administrator in the Surrey area.
The College dates back to 1959 and spans sixty years of university preparation across three specialist Colleges.
They are proud to offer a range of courses for international students aged fourteen and upwards. Each of their programmes are supported by activities, trips, talks and challenges. Their approach to teaching takes learning beyond the classroom and into the wider world.
- To provide a highly effective administration support to centre leadership team that ensures all the key conditions are met to enable students to thrive and study legally, safely and successfully
- To ensure all students receive a smooth, legally compliant and efficient induction into ISC and that all necessary welfare arrangements are in place to facilitate each student’s academic success
- To deal professionally and promptly with student enquiries and requests for support and foster positive relationship with the student body
- Update student attendance records in accordance with the ISC attendance policy
- Liaise and communicate professionally with the university partner on a range of administrative tasks
- To provide administration support to the centre as required and complete all other tasks and responsibilities to a high standard
The person & qualifications
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office suite with intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to a deadline
- Accurate data entry skills and comfortable with working with spreadsheets and numerical data
- Good communication skills inclusive of written skills
- Able to work proactively and use own initiative
- DBS dated within the last 12 months or registered on the update service
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.