Protocol is proud to be working with a National Training Provider who are recruiting for a Learner support Administrator based in Selby. You will be responsible for providing support to Trainers, Employers and Learners on an apprenticeship programme. No learner journey is the same, so it is important to support each learner in a way that is tailored to their needs. The LSA is the first point of contact for incoming queries and questions from learners, employers and trainers.
- Arrange and complete all new learner induction visits by liaising with the induction team.
- Support Employer Engagement Manager to book in and arrange all induction visits.
- Ensure all learners are receiving the appropriate induction materials as part of the visits and that these are quality assured by the Employer Engagement Manager.
- Ensure compliance of all new start paperwork.
- Contact learners daily, to ensure they are receiving the most appropriate support and completing their off the job, learner and assessment activity in a timely manner to achieve their deadlines.
- Contribute to the Trainer performance review and ensure actions identified through IQA are followed up and closed down.
The person & qualifications
- Sound knowledge of apprenticeship delivery.
- Excellent communication, listening & problem‐solving skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Well organised and able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure and a busy workload.
- Proven numerical and written skills (preferably level 2 qualification in English and Math).
- Able to use all MS Office programs particularly Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint and be familiar with other bespoke databases.
- An eye for detail and a methodical manner.
- Willingness to adapt and respond to the changing and varied needs of the business .
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.