Protocol are delighted to announce a fantastic opportunity for a passionate FE educator to work at a modern progressive College based in Central London.
Our client, will offer the right candidate a superb opportunity, offering huge amounts of job satisfaction.
We are looking to recruit for an experienced Sport Lecturer, who are well skilled with the education sector, are highly motivated, enthusiastic and have a commitment to learner achievement and success.
Suitable candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Must have a teaching qualification.
- Must have experience delivering up to level 3 in Sports.
- Must have a level 3 qualification in Sports.
- Have good organisational and planning skills.
- Plenty of enthusiasm and the ability to motivate learners.
- Willingness to provide outstanding support for learners.
- Must have a Degree or equivalent qualification in Sport.
- Must have previous experience delivering Sport up to level 3.
- Be flexible and self-motivated with a dedication to student achievement and quality.
- A DBS Certificate that is on the update service
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.