Protocol are working alongside a college in Central London who are looking to hire a full-time Beauty Therapy Lecturer for the new academic year who will be responsible for a number of learners in the capacity of both tutor and assessor.
You will teach Beauty Therapy courses ranging from Level 1, 2 and 3 Diplomas and shorter duration awards at all levels, whilst guiding and supporting students through the assessments providing verbal and written feedback.
- Support and guide the learners at all time to ensure that the learning is fun, interesting, relevant, challenging and appropriate.
- Teach on subjects from the range of Beauty Therapy courses ranging from Level 1, 2 and 3 Diplomas in Beauty Therapy and shorter duration awards at all levels.
- To hand in sampling to the IV throughout the life of the programme
- To work with and liaise with your Internal Verifier and provide requested sample on time.
The person & qualifications
- Hold a NVQ/Diploma in Beauty Therapy Level 3, BTEC National Diploma, ITEC or equivalent.
- Hold a Teaching qualification, minimum PTLLS and be willing to work towards gaining DTLLS/Cert – Ed.
- Assessors award A1 or equivalent or willing to work towards during the probation period
- Experience of working within a spa/salon environment
- The ability to present a professional and positive image of the college
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to work with a high level of accuracy
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills.
People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.