Protocol are delighted to be working on behalf of a leading Training Proivder in order to recruit for an Internal Quality Assurer to complete Internal Quality Assurance of the Teaching Assistant qualifications and Business Administration, Team Leading & IT qualifications.
- Monitoring the quality of assessment practice on Teaching Assistant, Business Administration, IT, Team Leading and Functional Skills qualifications against the requirements set by the awarding organisations.
Monitoring targets for achievement to ensure timely and overall achievement of the qualifications.
Contribute to the improvement of assessment practice to ensure that the organisation can meet the Ofsted requirements for the Education Inspection Framework (EIF).
Holding regular standardisation meetings with assessors and deliver an assessor induction to new starters to ensure assessors are provided with current information about the internal and external assessment procedures.
Monitoring the quality of the assessment of skills, knowledge and behaviours from induction and initial assessment, through the on-programme learning and to the gateway and end-point assessment to ensure learners are competent against the apprenticeship standards and ready for the final end-point assessment.
The person & qualifications
- Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice, or Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice, or equivalent V1 or D34 qualification.
- Current working knowledge and experience of best practice in assessment/quality assurance.
- Occupationally competent in Supporting Teaching & Learning, Business and IT Skills.
- Access to your own vehicle and willing to travel
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.