Protocol are currently working alongside an exceptional College in the Bath area to recruit an experienced Brickwork Lecturer. This position is to deliver Brickwork courses at level 1- level 3 using appropriate teaching methods on a permanent basis.
- To deliver up to L1, L2 and L3 Brickwork programmes using appropriate teaching methods.
- Producing schemes of work, lesson plans, assessment plans, learning materials and any other related activities that impact on the effectiveness of learning
- To act as a course leader by undertaking the following responsibilities:-
- To liaise and agree a programme of learning with the Head of Department
- Organise an induction programme for learners
- Identification of resource requirements i.e. staffing, specialist rooms, equipment, software, etc.
The person & qualifications
- Must have a recognised teaching qualification or (willing to work towards)
- Must have relevant experience in a Teaching/ Training position
- Hold a minimum level 3 qualification in Brickwork
- Industry experience within Brickwork or a related field
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.