Protocol are delighted to be working on behalf of one of the UK’s leading Training Providers in order to recruit for a permanent, full time Director of Teaching and Learning. Our clients core passions are to deliver exceptional teaching and learning in an innovative manner, while having the learner at the heart of everything. The role requires outstanding leadership and management skills to ensure that all learners achieve their maximum potential.
- Overall responsibility for the performance of the overall Adult Learning department
- Lead, manage, and develop the strategic and operational direction of the Adult Learning department in order to maximise learner participation and achievement rates
- Develop and embed an innovative and ambitious curriculum that meets the demand for knowledge and skills in the various delivery locations and adds value to learner starting points and develops their wider academic and employability skills
- Ensure that learner management is effective and leads to successful outcomes
- Work closely with the quality team to deliver exceptional results
- Work closely with marketing, to actively influence marketing and promotion activities designed to increase the profile, awareness and reputation of the department’s provision and the organisation generally
- To prepare an annual business plan, including courses to be offered, development objectives, resource requirements and risk analysis
The person & qualifications
- Experienced within the Adult and Apprenticeship market within a similar position
- A genuine love for the sector
- Committed and ambitious
- Willing to adapt to change
- Ability and willingness to travel nationwide
- Teaching qualification
- Experience developing and growing areas of business
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.