Protocol is delighted to be working with an education provider in Staffordshire in the recruitment to the position of Curriculum Manager – Digital.
The post holder will manage a team of Digital teachers, in addition to some teaching responsibilities, but with a clear focus towards identifying potential curriculum growth, and in meeting the skills shortages and industry practices that students require in order to gain successful employment in these rapidly evolving digital reliant economies.
- To develop and plan the curriculum areas portfolio in Digital and IT with the Director of Faculty.
- To seek and develop new curriculum to meet learner, employment, commercial and funding opportunities across all provision types.
- To ensure high quality learning and teaching across the curriculum area.
- To manage a delegated budget.
- Set and monitor individual targets for learners which lead to improved value added, high grade achievements and success rates.
- To effectively line manage members of staff including performance reviews.
- Undertake teaching observations as a member of the College Teaching Observation Team.
- Teaching duties.
The person & qualifications
- Teaching Qualification to at least level 4.
- Relevant academic, vocational, professional qualification to at least level 4.
- Assessors Qualification (desirable)
- Active and up to date CPD record.
- Curriculum Management experience within FE.
- Experience of formulating and implementing strategic and operational plans.
- Knowledge of FE funding methodologies.
- Advanced knowledge of Digital and emerging technologies with regards to technical routes such as cyber security and programming, big data and cloud.
- Knowledge of online delivery and distant based courses provision.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.