Protocol are proud to be working alongside a Training Provider located in the Walthamstow area who rated GOOD by OFSTED. The are currently recruiting for a permanent Games Design Tutor to join them for 3 days per week!
Their mission is to transform the lives of young people through inspirational teaching and by providing exceptional access to career opportunities in the creative industries. They want all learners to develop their creativity and progress on to a career in the UK’s fastest growing sector.
The students are at the heart of what they do, and their priority is to prepare all their learners for their future offering the highest standard of teaching and ongoing support throughout your time with them. Ever evolving to ensure all student requirements are met, they have recently constructed a brand new, £21million visionary building for their Specialist Academies which holds a 200-seater theatre, a gym, community café, outdoor performance area and gardens as well as technical studios for music, dance, fashion, makeup and TV. These new facilities, will ensure young people have the skills and networks to succeed in the creative industries.
- The ability to work in a way that promotes the safety and wellbeing of young people
- Plan and deliver exciting lessons that support learner progression
- Ensure learners are retained, achieve their qualifications and progress
- Ensure the course has a wide range of enrichment including guest speakers and trips
- Complete learner one to one tutorials and individual learning plans
The person & qualifications
- A recognised teaching qualification is ideal but not essential
- Experience of working professionally within the games design industry
- Previous experience delivering Games Design along with the use of programs such as Unity, Blender & Photoshop
- The ability to inspire learners through the development of lessons built around their interests and abilities
- Technical skills including but not limited to 3D modelling & texturing, 2D art skills, concept art, textures
- Some programming skills are also ideal within Bolt or similar, although not essential
- A DBS on the update service or dated within the previous 12 months
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.