Protocol is delighted to be working with an education provider in London in the recruitment to the position of Curriculum Manager (IT, Digital & Creative).
The successful candidate will be an innovative specialist responsible for management of staff, learners, courses and resources, quality assurance and development of the IT Digital & Creative curriculum, including ICT/Computing, Art & Design and Creative Media Production provision. You will have experience of innovative and creative curriculum delivery, including the effective development of staff within Computing and ICT ranging from BTEC Level 3, OCR Technical Levels 2, Extended Diplomas in Computer Science and Creative and Digital ICT.
You will be an experienced educator and leader with a passion for delivering continuous improvement for students and staff. You will have a demonstrable track record in delivering innovative and creative teaching and learning and an up to date in depth knowledge of curriculum delivery. An enthusiasm for improving and developing the provision for 16-19+ will be essential.
- In depth and up to date knowledge of ICT and Computing curriculum delivery including OCN Access to Computing, OCR Level 2 Cambridge Technical IT and Pearson Level 3 Extended Diploma in ICT (RQF specification).
- Proven ability in producing accurate data and statistics relating to subject/ course monitoring and evaluation, with demonstrable experience of effectively using this and other information to improve the quality of teaching and learning and learner success.
- The ability to lead, motivate and successfully manage and develop a team of staff and manage their performance in accordance with good management practice.
- Be an active member of relevant course-teams or other groups, and to attend course teams and other meetings.
- Commitment to curriculum development for specific courses and, where appropriate, across the department.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.