Protocol are currently working with a client based in the North East to provide an experienced work based learning coach specialising in Cyber Security with relevant experience in software engineering. Our client is a world-class research intensive University delivering teaching and learning of the highest quality.
- Extensive experience working in software engineering/ Cyber Security.
- A good knowledge of business analytics
- Experience working with students level 5 or above
- Good Understanding of OFSTED requirements in order to ensure these are adhered to
- This role is currently being run remotely however in time it is desired to make this is a face to face role depending on the restrictions around Covid-19
- Due to the above, it is desired that applicants have their own vehicle and can visit students at their places of work in the North East.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first. We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone. Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.