Protocol are proud to be working with a successful, forward thinking and Ofsted rated “Good” Training Provider specialised in online learning. Keen to continue this success, our Client are growing their busy Sales team.
The Business Development Lead, will build trusted relationships and develop business with new clients, as well as our Client’s strategic influencers within the Education, Corporate and Public sectors. Key elements of the role are to develop and drive their own team of Sales Development Representatives (SDR’s), ensuring they not only contribute to their overall revenue target, but coach and lead the SDR’s to consistently overperform with their targets. The Business Development Lead is professional, clear thinking and remains positive under pressure. They have a ‘can do’ attitude that inspires respect and motivates others to give their best. It is important that they can work well with people and share the Company’s business growth ambitions, as well as our Client’s core values.
Specifically, the Business Development Lead will:
• Have a strong external focus on delivering new business, being an ambassador for the company in the Company’s key marketplaces as well as securing profitable, sustainable business to support the Company’s growth
• Develop and contribute to thought leadership, helping evolve and mature The Company’s market presence and propositions
• Build client relationships and ensure retention strategies are in place with clients
• Contribute to strategic thinking – looking towards and over a horizon to identify potential new strategic opportunities
• Have an analytical brain and ensure they and their team utilise statistics to drive behaviours.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process.
As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.