We’re excited to be recruiting for an International Sales Director to help grow and establish this training provider’s credentials globally. If you have experience selling internationally within the education space, and want to be able to be a key part of building, growing and moulding this project, then this position will be for you.
- Establish and develop international contracts, primarily selling learning products and technologies
- Management of the international sales revenue line to drive growth
- Formulate sales strategies to increase revenue generation
- Build, mentor and coach an international sales team
The person & qualifications
- Experience selling products and technologies internationally in the education field
- Strong background in B2B/SaaS
- A background in growing and managing international sales teams
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process.
As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.