We have an exciting opportunity on behalf of our client, for a Water Processing Trainer/Assessor – Delivering to our clients Apprenticeship Cohorts, in the following Pathways – Waste Water. Delivery will currently take place between their Midlands and Yorkshire Training Centres.
Following completion of training you will be:
- Delivering Water Process training to the highest possible standard expected at Develop Training Limited to our L3 Water Process Technician apprenticeship groups.
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Level 3 Diploma in Water Treatment or Networks.
- At least 5 years industry experience
- Minimum Award in Education and Training (Certificate although the Diploma is preferred).
- Minimum Level 3 Assessor Award qualification (IQA qualification preferred).
- Full UK driving licence.
- Level 2 Mathematics and English.
- Computer literacy e.g. PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- A passion for training.
- Extremely high professional standards.
- A good understanding of the Water Process Technician apprenticeship standard programme.
- An understanding of the Education Inspection Framework 2019.
The candidate will be:
- Able to engage with all types of stakeholders.
- Highly organised and able to multitask.
- People orientated and approachable.
- Excellent at presenting and assessing learning.
- Professionally presented.
- Willing to work away from home occasionally.
The candidate will have experience in:
- Waste Water – however ideally more than one.
- Training colleagues/employees.
- Problem solving.
- Following specifications and drawings.
- Developing training resources to a high standard.
- Level 2 Maths and English
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.