Protocol are delighted to invite a skilled Plumbing and Heating Lecturer to deliver a range of courses from entry to degree level in industry standard facilities. This role is permanent, full time, and based in a college in West Northamptonshire.
We are seeking an innovative, experienced and self-motivated individual, ideally with teaching experience, to make a significant contribution to a team of staff delivering courses to our students.
Please apply to receive the application form for the position which will need to be returned ASAP
Working for this college attracts a range of benefits including but not limited to:
- Membership of the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- High street discounts
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Free car parking
- Discounted nursery fees
The person & qualifications
- A level 3 qualification in Plumbing and Heating
- A teaching qualification (or willingness to undertake qualification within your first year)
- Industry experience
- (Desirable) Experience teaching Plumbing and Heating across a range of levels in further education
- Able to demonstrate a strong Health and Safety awareness within the workshops
- Theoretical and practical knowledge to teach a range of topics within specified subject area
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.