Protocol are working with an East Midlands based college boasting at least 12 different college sites across it’s city. Boasting an offering of over 300 courses ranging from Entry Level to University Level this Educational powerhouse offers academic options for all.
This college boasts nationally-renowned former students as well as highly-skilled industry and academic professionals as part of their teaching staff. Priding itself on student-focused staff and inclusivity this establishment offers a warm and inviting learning environment for every student. Priding itself on one main shared value; personal success for students and all staff.
As well as classroom-based learning this organisation offers an array of Apprenticeships from Motor Vehicle to Dentistry to Business Administration. An opportunity for students to study in a stimulation environment with opportunity to learn new skills and meet new people in a different environment.
- Delivering excellent teaching practice at Levels 1 and 2 across the Plumbing curriculum
- Supporting the department when necessary
- Adhere to all college policies including Safeguarding and Equality and Diversity
- Motivating students to excel in their subject area
- Supporting students both pastorally and academically
The person & qualifications
- Hold a minimum level 3 qualification in Plumbing or a related subject.
- Ideally holds an Assessors award.
- High levels of student engagement
- Hold a teaching qualification (desirable)
- Must have an enhanced DBS on the update service or within 12 months (or be willing to apply for one)
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.