Senior Higher Education Admissions Administrator
Based in Nottingham
Our client is a ‘not for profit’ Education Foundation based in Nottingham and established for over 30 years. They deliver courses online from Diploma to Master’s Degree level with students in over 80 countries, with an international office based in Dubai. Their aim is to widen participation in further and higher education through flexible, affordable, online learning. Join their small, enthusiastic team & help to make a difference!
- The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience working within an HE (or HE within FE) admissions department, either as a senior administrator, or be ready to progress onto a senior role, and be fully conversant with university and student finance regulations.
- You will have superb IT skills, with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience of creating, manipulating & linking Excel spreadsheets.
- You will be organised, enthusiastic and enjoy processing enquiries and providing initial advice and guidance to students. Accurate administration skills are also required to process student enrolments onto our diploma and degree programmes through our AEP system and liaising with faculty staff from our university partner. You will offer continuous support to students throughout the enrolment process, including Student Loan applications. Other general administration duties are involved such as statistics and report writing and production and manipulation of Excel spread sheets.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience with HE admissions
- Accurately enter student details accurately onto university partner systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience of ICT programmes
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work well within a team
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We are more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we have got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received, then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.