Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for an Exams Administrator (Maternity Cover) in the Northampton area. The right candidate will assist our client support and deliver processes that provide their students with a first-class experience.
You will need an Enhanced DBS or be willing to get one processed.
Salary: £9.00 – £10.00.
Hours: 15 hrs
The person & qualifications
- Level 3 qualification in Business Administration or Customer Service (Preferable)
- Flexibility required during peak exam season to accommodate early, or late exam windows is ideal.
- Previous experience working in an exam’s environment would be desirable or experience in FE College setting.
- Dealing with all aspects of the Exam Administration process from exam registration to co-ordination of Exam Invigilators and Readers.
- Assisting with the processing of all examination entries efficiently and in accordance with the regulations of the Examining Boards
- Processing all student registrations, claims, certificates and enter details onto the MIS system.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.