Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for a Senior Digital Marketing Officer for our prestigious client located in the Yorkshire area.
The ideal candidate will develop and manage the College’s web-based platforms. This will include websites, social networking, YouTube, blogs, forums, interactive and virtual environments, search engine optimisation, email, and online advertising.
This role will require an up-to-date DBS.
Salary: £23,680 to £25,822.
Hours: 37 Hours Per Week
The person & qualifications
• At least two years’ work experience in a similar post
• Evidence of working proactively and managing a variety of web/digital projects and tasks
• To lead the development of the College’s websites, navigation, and optimisation for the college business.
• To monitor all digital provision under the College group of brands.
• To line manage the Digital Content Officer and to offer advice and guidance to the Graphic Designers and MCPR Officers on all aspects of digital design.
• To create, develop, update, and manage the College’s websites and digital platforms with interesting, informative and professional content which will attract, engage and be accessible to new and existing students and a wider audience.
• Oversee the integration of all marketing campaigns on a digital platform including publications and publicity materials such as brochures, newsletters, posters, mailshots, displays and more
• To lead on the production of college video content liaising with the wider team and other departments
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.