Protocol are working with a leading FE College situated in Dudley. With a focus on apprentices, full-time programmes for young people, adult learning and higher technical skills, they are consistently making a real difference to the lives of their learners, raising their aspirations and promoting their prosperity.
In total the college received an ‘outstanding’ grade in seven of the eight key areas reviewed and a further ‘good’ in the eighth, culminating in an ‘overall effectiveness’ grade of ‘outstanding’.
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity to join them on a ongoing basis as a Building Services (HVAC) Tutor starting ASAP
- Planning and delivering Building Services Engineering Service and Maintenance Engineer Standard up to level 3
- Teaching 20 hours per week
- Motivating students to excel in their subject area
The person & qualifications
- Experience of teaching Level 3 Building Services Engineering Service and Maintenance Engineer Standard
- Teaching qualification is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of ventilating, heating, water supply, waste (effluent discharge) and drainage.
- Must be enthusiastic and inspiring to learners
- Must have an enhanced DBS on the update service or within 12 months (or be willing to apply for one)
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.