Protocol are working in Leeds to recruit for a Learning & Organisational Development Advisor. This is a permanent, full-time with some great benefits such as:
- Supportive and flexible working environment.
- Hybrid work model allowing employees to work in the office and from home where required.
- Recently refurbished office (Park Lane Campus).
- Flexibility working hours.
- Generous holiday entitlements: 27 days (+ bank holidays + up to 5 closure days) increasing after 5 years’ service to 32 days (+ bank holidays + up to 5 closure days).
- Excellent pension arrangements: with employer contributions of: 16.7% of basic salary (employee contribution is 6.5%).
- We have a range of other benefits/discount schemes, including an EAP scheme, to support our employee’s wellbeing.
The ideal candidate is an engaging, enthusiastic, motivated individual who has previous experience working in Human Resources. The role itself involves:
- Support the delivery of the learning and organisational development plans to ensure the achievement of the Group objectives.
- Contribute to the completion of an annual training needs analysis survey to identify core learning requirements fully aligned to the business strategy.
- Maintain a sound knowledge of internal and external resources to support delivery of in-house learning programmes.
- Design and deliver creative and effective in-house learning solutions for staff and manages which are aligned to organisational and individual goals.
- Ensuring learning events are timely, focused, relevant and provide value for money.
- Provide advice and guidance to managers and staff about a range of Learning and Organisation Development interventions to support delivery of department business plans and individual objectives.
- Contribute to the Performance and Development process through the implementation of learning solutions across the Group.
- Understand the Leadership Competency Framework and support the implementation of the Middle Leadership Development Programme.
- Ensure business areas can access the new starter induction programme as required.
- Engage staff to discuss development needs to support individual and professional development.
- Participate in relevant projects, leading and championing the Luminate Education Group aspiration to be a ‘best in class’ organisation and locally an employer of choice.
- Liaise with external suppliers to provide learning programmes to meeting organisational objectives.
- Complete comprehensive learning evaluations to assess the business impact and quality of all development programmes.
- Understand opportunities for continuous improvement of the Learning and Organisational development provision through redesigning of processes, maximising the use of IT and improving customer experience.
- Report regularly on all learning and development activity.
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry best practice in relation to L&D activity and ensure the business constantly strives to deliver best in class learning provision.
The person & qualifications
- Has previous experience in similar job role.
- Holds a HR related qualification such as CIPD.
- Has their own personal goals.
- Is down to earth and ambitious.
- Can work in a team and individually.
You’ll also need to undertake Safeguarding and Prevent training, as well as apply for an Enhanced DBS Certificate, unless you’ve already registered on the update service.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted, you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.