Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for an (EDI) Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Administrator to manage the Equality and Diversity Action Plan and initiatives across the site.
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
Hourly: up to £14.40
The person & qualifications
- Educated to degree or equivalent level of relevant work experience including practical knowledge of work methods and processes as they relate to Equalities legislation and policy formation
- Recent Safeguarding and Child Protection training during the last 3 years
- Experience of working within in Equality and Diversity
- IT and social media skills and expertise Good influencing skills
- To support the initiatives and activities of the Equality and Diversity Ac on Plans.
- To support the work of the EDI lead to integrate practices into governance, workplace and student practices that enhance EDI throughout UCG
- To maintain and develop constructive relationships with external and internal bodies and stakeholders
- To support the Deputy Head of Student Services (DHSS) the design and deliver diversity presentations, workshops, briefing and inductions materials
- To maintain UCG diversity calendar of events and initiatives to ensure EO visibility is promoted for all
- To work with the DHSS to ensure under‐represented groups in the workforce and student population are heard
- To work in collaboration with EDI lead to improve monitoring on equality, diversity, and inclusion data
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.