Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Estates Coordinator on a full time, permanent basis. You will need at least 2 years’ experience in a helpdesk environment to join the busy Estates and Security team.
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
Salary £27,000 to £28,000
The person & qualifications
- IOSH Managing Safely Qualification or willing to work towards
- Experience as a helpdesk operator within an Estates Department
- Ability to use TREND BMS AND Aptos software
- Ability to problem solve and work in a methodical manner
- To contribute to the management of students throughout the college.
- To use information technology where appropriate and demonstrate a commitment to developing own IT skills
- Encourage and promote energy saving throughout the college
- Promote the efficient and effectiveness of Estates and Facilities Department
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.