Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced HR Administrator for an Education provider in the Birmingham area. The role is for 35 hours a week, for a minimum of 4 weeks to begin with the option of hybrid working.
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
Salary: £10.99 per hour
The person & qualifications
- The individual should be highly detail orientated.
- They individual should be comfortable working with Windows files, and HR systems and happy with repetitive tasks.
- Experience working within previous roles would be advantageous.
- To work on data cleanse tasks within our online filing system and recruitment system.
- Organise and maintain personnel records, enter new data, and update previous employee data in internal HR databases.
- Prepare various HR documents, including new hire guides and employment contracts.
- Preparing HR documents.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.