Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for a Learning & Outreach Coordinator to work within Ealing, W5 2HL.This is a part time 3 day per week role.
This role will require an enhanced DBS, ideally on the updated service
The person & qualifications
- Level 3 or above qualification
- Teaching and/or assessing qualification(s)
- Five or more GCSEs, or equivalent Level 2 qualifications, including English & Maths at Grade C or above
- Knowledge of current funding methodology and legislation, quality requirements of OFSTED and ESFA, with skills to assist production of a self-assessment report.
- Proficient use of IT in various packages but essentially Word, Excel, internet and email.
- Interest in and the ability to learn different software packages, which support service delivery and the maintenance of essential data regarding customer contacts, customer needs and effective service administration.
- Understanding of use of data and ability to analyse and use data to inform the development of learning programmes.
- Thorough under standing of and ability to implement ILP and RARPA.
- Experience of using Management Information System within an adult learning setting
- Coordinate the work of Ealing Adult Learning, maintain accurate records and spreadsheets to ensure that the service’s information is accurate, up to date, accessible and timely.
- Follow Ealing Adult Learning processes and procedures to ensure its provision is of a high quality; respond to customer needs and audit requirements.
- Enable the service to report on service delivery and on the needs of communities with regard to progression and programme planning, learner feedback and effective timetabling.
- Support quality processes for capturing stakeholder feedback, ensuring the service delivers high quality provision meeting government standards for adult education.
- Support the quality, performance & improvement of the service through own excellent teaching practice and by supporting a team of tutors.
- Assist in building strong links with existing stakeholders and clients to maximise potential opportunities for further income generation in line with the employer engagement strategy and the performance ratings and pay scheme
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.