We are working with a large Further Education College based in Northampton to recruit within their Sports department, the college also has a GOOD rating graded by OFSTED.
All feedback from staff working at the college is continually positive and have been given clear and concise instructions from their first day on campus. The College delivers education, training, employment and work-based learning solutions to thousands of organisations and learners. The focus is on meeting national and regional education, skills and employability needs for individuals and employers in the area. The exceptional facilities offered at Moulton College fully embrace the growth in demand for sports courses. These superb facilities include a full size basketball court, four badminton courts and a volleyball court as well as a dance studio, sports science lab and fitness suite to allow a greater variety of practical subjects to be studied.
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity to join them on a Full Time/Permanent basis as a Sports Therapy Lecturer!
The person & qualifications
- Be Educated to BSc Level or equivalent in Sport Therapy or Sport Rehabilitation
- Hold SST accreditation.
- Hold or be willing to work towards and achieve a Diploma in Teaching and Learning (Certificate in Education) or equivalent
- IQA Qualification desirable
- Teaching and training students and other client groups to quality standards set by the College
- Assessment of student work
- Development of Sport Therapy courses
- Counselling students and maintaining discipline
- Participating in the recruitment of students, including the attendance at Shows and Careers Conventions
- Participating in internal verification, auditing and other quality monitoring processes to ensure that all learners, customers and clients receive exemplary service and attention at all times
As a Disability Confident business we warmly encourage applications from people with disabilities. Protocol is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.