Protocol are currently working with a fantastic provider of Further Education to recruit for a permanent Work Experience and placement officer in the East London area on a full-time basis
This client has excellent links with businesses, professionals and industry experts. Last rated as GOOD in April 2016, the client is consistently investing to keep up with its students demands. By providing industry standard learning environments and access to new and rapidly advancing technologies, the college is proud to offer students with expansive opportunities in their chosen fields.
- To administer work experience placement caseloads
- To work as an efficient team member providing support to colleagues.
- Identify suitable work experience opportunities, secure, match and monitor placements.
- Identify prospective employers, assess their suitability and comply with H&S
- Carry out initial student & DBS inductions
- To monitor students’ attendance and progress whilst on placement and provide feedback
- To attend Work Experience Team meetings.
- To write End of Term and final year summary reports ensuring that up-to-date files are maintained.
- To collect and collate work experience feedback from providers and clients.
- Ensure that mail outs, telephone calls and enquiries are resolved or referred.
- Compliance with all College systems
- Act as a point of contact for all work experience & T level enquiries
The person & qualifications
- Educated to at least Level 2 English and Maths
- Must be organised to maintain accurate records on both paper and computer based
- Works on own initiative
- Knowledgeable about problems affecting young people
- Previous experience in a similar post
As a Disability Confident business we warmly encourage applications from people with disabilities. Protocol is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.