We are working with a fantastic college in Bedfordshire who are looking to recruit two Agriculture Lecturers for an immediate start!
1 x Full time, Fixed Term Maternity Cover – with a livestock specialism
1 X Full Time, Permanent – with a crops specialism
- To prepare, deliver and assess Agriculture qualifications within the land based provision on a range of Agriculture courses, including apprenticeships.
- To support and guide students to achieve success and realise their potential.
- To manage students’ learning and provide a high quality learning experience.
- To contribute pro-actively to developments in the Centre in curriculum development and innovative teaching.
- To participate in marketing and promotion activities to support a range of programmes and learning opportunities
The person & qualifications
- Relevant degree and/or level 5 in agriculture.
- GCSE Maths & English
- A minimum of 3 yrs industry experience in UK Agriculture industry
- Knowledge of current developments in UK agriculture
- A Teaching Qualification or be willing to work towards one
- Recent experience teaching agriculture at levels 1 -3.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.