Do you have experience working as a trainer/assessor in Brickwork?
Do you have an industry background?
Protocol are pleased to present a fantastic part time permanent position at a FE college based in Greater Manchester.
We are looking to recruit a Brickwork Trainer/Assessor for approx 15 hours per week, with excellent rates of pay and the closing date of 21st March soon approaching apply today so you don’t miss out!
- You will be responsible for training and assessing level 3 Brickwork students
- You will need to provide support to learners in centre on a one to one and group basis
- To ensure that monthly targets are achieved
- To carry out any admin work associated with the learning programmes
- To carry out regular learner reviews and update records as required
- To support fellow assessors and conduct verification’s
- Be responsible for the delivery of qualifications and apprenticeships within a specific sector area to a caseload of learners
The person & qualifications
- You must hold an assessing award
- You must hold a teaching qualification
- Having a verifier qualification would be an advantage
- You must have experience training and assessing level 3 Brickwork students
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.