Protocol are working in partnership with a global leading client within the financial sector recruiting for passionate and committed Financial Trainers.
- Identify individual learner needs and be adaptive to their requirements
- Provide feedback in a way that motivates individual learners
- To deliver outstanding teaching learning and assessment across finance apprenticeship provision
- To establish a reputation as being part of a first class delivery team
- To support apprentices by enabling them to achieve at or above their expected level of success
- To work with the apprenticeship delivery team to meet the key business objectives
The person & qualifications
- Accreditation from professional institutes including AAT, CIMA or ACCA at level 4 or above
- Teaching or assessor qualifications
- 5 years experience of working in the finance sector
- Experience and knowledge of the Ofsted and QAA frameworks
- Experience of delivering and supporting apprenticeship provision
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.