Protocol are currently working with a large FE College in West London to source a Full Time Permanent Mechanical Engineering Work Based Learning Assessor to start as soon as possible with interviews taking place ASAP. It will be assessing learners at Level 2 & 3 in the local area.
- Assessing learners in their workplace at Level 2 & 3 Mechanical Engineering
The person & qualifications
- Must have a Level 3 or higher in Mechanical Engineering
- Relevant industry experience – ideally lathes, milling & cnc
- An assessing qualification
- Ideally hold a verifiers award or be willing to work towards one
- Must have a Full Clean UK Driving Licence and access to their own transport as this role will have travelling to a number of locations involved
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.