Protocol are working with a leading FE College in the West London area to ensure they have cover of Games Design, Film & Media courses from Monday 17th June until 27th June covering 26 hours per week across Monday to Friday. It will be delivering Levels 2 & 3 Btec & UAL Qualifications.
- Delivering Level 2 & 3 Qualifications Btec & UAL
The person & qualifications
- Experience of teaching Media, including delivery of UAL or BTEC programmes
- Current or recent experience in the game industries
- Up-to-date knowledge of the subject area
- Good working knowledge of Maya, Animate CC, Photoshop CC, Unreal Engine, Unity, Blender, Substance Painter. .
- Good understanding of Art Techniques in relation to the games industry
- Experience of working within a games industry context
Strong, high quality portfolio within Game Art
- Experience making 2D/ 3D Art for Games: Sketchbook Practice, Visual Research, Character, Object & Environment Design, Concept Art Approaches, Animation and Game Design.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.