Protocol are working on behalf of a Training Provider based in South Yorkshire who require a Highway Electrical Trainer to cover the South Yorkshire area.
- Deliver Highway Electrical training to a high level
- Travel throughout Yorkshire and surrounding areas
- Visiting learners in the workplace and delivering teaching and learning in line with the qualification requirements
- Carrying out assessment using a variety of different methods as part of the delivery of Diploma / Apprenticeship qualifications, to ensure the successful outcome for the full achievement of the qualification in line with contractual requirements and targets
The person & qualifications
- Experience of working in the Construction Industry
- Experience working within the highways sector
- Experience assessing NRSWA qualifications
- Experience of teaching/training in a workplace environment
- An up to date New Roads & Street Works qualification
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.