We are working with a fantastic college in the Surrey area who are looking for a MIS Data Officer for a full time, immediate start. For 37 hours per week(8:45-5pm) this is an ongoing temporary role which will be helping out with a backlog of work as well as covering ill health. Offering an hourly rate of £15 plus holiday pay however the college may potentially be able to offer a short term Fixed term contract. If this is of interest please do not hesitate to contact us!
- To lead on the accurate and timely collection of data
- Assist the MIS team in ensuring the effective admin and organisation of learner records amendments, data cleanings, timetabling and registers
- Liaise with the other MIS staff to ensure effective administration of key cross-college data processes
- Maintain and support the e-register and timetabling systems, training staff where necessary
- Support the head of MIS in maintaining procedures for managing transfers, withdrawals and data cleansing processes
The person & qualifications
- Similar experience (ideally within Education)
- Excellent computer/IT reporting skills
- Previous knowledge/and experience of using the system ‘EBS’, or a very similar system
- Excellent communication skills
- Maths & English at Grade C and above (or equivalent)
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.