We are delighted to be working with an education provider based in Essex to appoint their next Programme Manager of Mechanical engineering.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced lecturer to take on some managerial responsibilities and advance their career.
- Operational leadership and management of the curriculum, staff and all other resources
- Clearly demonstrate current, up to date and vocationally relevant knowledge and expertise for at least one programme area within the identified curriculum area
- Quality assurance and quality improvement
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare
- Teaching, learning and assessment
The person & qualifications
- Level 4 teaching qualification
- Relevant qualification within at least one specified curriculum area or previous equivalent industrial experience
- Minimum of 2 years teaching experience within at least one programme area within curriculum area
- Able to take responsibility for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and will therefore be suitable to work with children.
- Ability to ensure industrial standards and current working practice is reflected within class room delivery
For a full job description or an informal conversation please contact Emily on 0115 911 1123 or email@example.com.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.