We are delighted to be working with a large education provider to appoint their next programme lead of quality.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Business School and be expected to travel between sites.
- Planning and conducting internal quality assurance monitoring within your area of provision, include observation of assessors, portfolio sampling of assessment records, assessment decisions.
- Providing assessors with constructive and timely feedback, advice and support including professional development opportunities which help them maintain and improve the quality of assessment and meeting minimum requirement of 30hrs per year.
- Plan and run standardisation meetings and support the continuous improvement if the assessment team in areas of consistent best practice
- Monthly reporting to manager and quality manager of the internal quality assurance for your area
- Manage a caseload of apprentices
- Maintain CPD activity for a minimum of 30 hrs.
- Design and implement delivery plans, schemes of work and training materials for new provision and changes within the current qualifications, Standards as required to the needs of the business
- Planning, Preparation and host Awarding Organisation External Quality Assurance visits within areas of responsibility, providing feedback to Professional Training Manager and Quality Manager
The person & qualifications
- Level 3 qualification/s or sufficient current experience within occupational area of delivery
- Cert. Ed. or other recognised teaching qualification
- D32, D33 & D34 / A1 & V1 or Level 3 & 4 Awards or Certificates in Assessment and Quality Assurance
- Level 2 qualification in literacy, numeracy and ICT or equivalent
- Previous experience within work based learning, Apprenticeships or similar environment
- Providing constructive and timely feedback , advice and support for professional development for assessors
- Willingness to work flexible hours to meet business need
For a full description or an informal discussion please contact Emily on 0115 911 1123 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.