We are working for a fantastic college in Surrey who are looking for a Programme Manager in Maths and/or English! This college are looking to interview immediately and are offering a generous annual salary of between £37,000 – £39,000 per annum
- We are looking for an inspirational and talented Programme Manager to join our MET department, to have responsibility for the day to day deployment and delivery of teaching and learning across the Maths, English and Teacher Training courses
The person & qualifications
- In addition to a full teaching qualification, candidates will ideally hold a professional qualification in one of the taught subject areas, at level 3 or above.
- Candidates with qualifications to HNC/D level would be particularly suited to this position.
- Candidates should be experienced in teaching up to level 3, and will be confident in implementing quality improvement frameworks.
- DBS on the update service or applied for
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.