We are delighted to be assisting an education provider based in Oxfordshire with the appoint for their next Property and Environment Manager.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a successful and growing provider.
- Support the delivery of fully serviced, operationally compliant and supported physical learning environments (buildings, facilities and building –services) delivered across the group.
- Be a group service business partner leading on the delivery of facilities management
- Work with Campus Managers and Property and Environment teams to deliver a customer focused, efficient, and statutorily compliant FM service delivery – leading on the cross-site operational management and FM support.
- In addition to school management, support day-to-day running and provide operational support to college campuses.
The person & qualifications
- Effective at forming relationships and productive partnerships
- Credible with teams and possesses with gravitas needed for partnership building
- Significant experience of delivering successful Facilities Management (including building services) in a complex customer focused environment.
- Member of BIFM/CIBSE or equivalent professional body
- A relevant and up to date Health & Safety qualification or proven relevant experience
For a full job description or informal conversation please contact Emily on 0115 911 1123 or email@example.com.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.