Protocol are recruiting for one of London’s top Further Education providers in the South West London area for a Nutrition and Dietetics Lecturer on a full-time, permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate to join the college ASAP in time for the next academic year. Interviews to be held on the 21st of June.
- Delivering effective teaching and tutoring to students studying programmes at levels 4, 5 & 6, specifically in the field of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Expected to create new resources, and will be responsible for the delivery of undergraduate Modules including the Introduction of Nutrition and Food Science, Cellular Biology, Human Physiology, and Dissertations.
- Some generic business subjects may be included.
The person & qualifications
- Must have a degree/masters degree in Nutrition or similar field.
- Experience in teaching at higher education and further education levels.
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification
- Be a registered Nutritionist/Dietitian, or in the process of becoming one.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.