Protocol are partnered with a fantastic West Midlands College to recruit for a niche medical lecturing position. Together we are looking for a Podiatry Lecturer to cover a 12 month period starting in September. This opportunity requires someone who has experience in not only teaching podiatry but also someone who is a certified practitioner with recent hands on experience. If you are looking for a change of pace from hospital life then read on and hit APPLY!
- Teach/assess learners within the School of Podiatry (including Clinical sessions)
- Undertake tutorial responsibilities for appropriate group/s of students including pastoral tutorials, subject related tutorials and dissertation supervision
- Take an active role in curriculum development and innovation including active engagement with any validation and review processes
The person & qualifications
The successful candidate will:
- BSc (Hons) in Podiatry or BSc Podiatry or equivalent award leading to Registration as a Podiatrist
- Be A registered with the Health and Care Professions Council
- Teaching qualification or willingness to undertake teacher training
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.