Protocol are delighted to be working with one the countries fastest growing training provider in order to recruit for a business development advisor based in their Colchester office. The main purpose of this role is to support with the growth of our Colchester and surrounding training centres.
- Attend client meetings to establish their training needs and providing necessary available options to fulfil their requirements
- Attend networking events to promote the client and gain new training/potential client contacts
- Develop relationships with existing clients to turn them in to ‘Key Accounts’
- Report on regional figures
- Identifying new business opportunities and relationships
- Producing quotations for clients for public, broker and in-house courses
- Communicating with key accounts regularly to promote the company
- Mentor and develop Training Coordinators within the region
The person & qualifications
- Be confident in speaking with customers both over the phone and face to face
- Have a sales background – Essential
- Be proactive in nature
- Be focused on achieving results
- Have the ability to build strong and profitable business relationships
- Hold a valid UK driving license and own vehicle
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.