Protocol are delighted to be working with an innovative and growing awarding organisation in order to recruit for a Standards Development Manager specialising in End-Point Assessment based in the East Midlands. The role will be flexible and will allow for home based working with travel to the office for meetings. This is an exciting role working with a forward thinking organisation working closely with the director of product integrity to develop and implement the qualification strategy for the organisation. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of qualification and assessment development and review, and experience of engaging with employers to develop and deliver qualifications and assessments.
- The core responsibility of the role will be writing, delivering and evaluating assessments and examinations
- Creating and managing a portfolio of sector leading qualifications that meet the needs of industry and education.
- You will be delivering a project from its inception to completion in order to support our future aspirations
You will develop positive working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders across the organisation and the employers that work with us.
The person & qualifications
- Extensive knowledge of qualification and assessment development and review
- Experience of qualification development
- Extensive knowledge of assessment practices
- Experience of writing, delivering and evaluating assessments and examinations
- Demonstrable experience and track record of the awarding organisation sector
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.