Protocol are recruiting for an Ipswich based Electrical Installation Assessor to carry out full-time work and college based assessing over a 2-3 month period. Should the right candidate be interested, there is the possibility of the contract becoming permanent. Travel mileage is covered from the college to apprentices at 40p per mile.
- Recruit, induct, train, assess, guide and support learners on apprenticeships and employer engagement programmes
- Advise and support employers and learners in the selection of relevant and appropriate components and levels of apprenticeship standards
- Guide, support and assess students to deliver the required evidence and provide feedback on progress at both college and their place of work
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of the progress of apprentices on the e-system
- Liaise with internal quality assurers/assessors and other professionals
- Attend meetings to discuss assessment processes and achievements
- Market and promote the College and apprenticeships
The person & qualifications
- Must have an assessors qualification
- Must have experience in assessing Electrical Installation
- A level 3 qualification in Electrical Installation & 18th Edition
- DBS that covers adults and children either dated within the last 12 months, or on the update service
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.