Protocol are currently recruiting for a Student Progress & Development Tutor in Health and Social Care to join a fantastic College in the North East area. This position would see the successful candidate working on a Temporary basis up until July 2020 with the potential to become a permanent member of staff. If this sounds like the next opportunity for you then read on and hit apply.
- Support teaching and learning up to level 3 Health and Social Care
- Pastoral Support
- Encouraging personal development via tutorial or pastoral work
The person & qualifications
- Hold a qualified teacher status (Teaching qualification) or be working towards one, undergraduate degree in appropriate subject of equivalent vocational science qualification e.g PGCE, Certificate of Education, Nursing degree, Social degree
- Experience of tutoring and assessing on a wide range of courses with relevance to health & social care BTEC preferred
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy indicated by GCSE grades A-C in English Language and Maths or equivalent
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.