Protocol are delighted to be working alongside a charitable organisation in order to recruit for a Data Analyst on a permanent, full time basis. Our client specifically work with Young People aged 16 to 24 and Women of all ages from disadvantaged communities in East London, delivering programmes that enable positive, sustained outcomes in education and employment. Our client have achieved fantastic results and this role is down to growth within the organisation.
- Enter/maintain ILR (Individual Learner Record) information into the main database
- Manage the submissions and paperwork of the ESFA and other contracts data
- Manage the organisation’s operational data and produce regular performance reports to allow managers to monitor and drive quality and impact of our clients services
- To ensure timely production and submission of ILR and other data returns for external agencies/funding bodies as required and ensure all necessary returns are submitted in advance of required deadlines.
- To ensure compliance with contract requirements, legislation and company policies and work towards achieving budget and financial targets.
The person & qualifications
- Qualification in related subject (e.g. IT, business, statistics, Information Management etc)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Experience of working with MIS in an FE environment
- Experience in analysing data and statistics
- Strong Analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.