We are delighted to be working with a South London based education provider to appoint their next Curriculum Coordinator of Maths.
- To teach allocated classes – 18 hours weekly.
- To assist in developing a transformational world class curriculum that is inspirational to learners and also meets the needs of employers and the local community, ensuring the effective participation of all stakeholders.
- To facilitate improvement in line with, or exceeding, college targets for learner outcomes within the department.
- To harness and share best practice within the department and the college.
- To strive to and maintain 1) Outstanding preparation 2) Outstanding teaching 3) Outstanding assessment of learning.
The person & qualifications
- A recognised teaching qualification.
- Degree in a related subject or equivalent professional qualification at level 4 or above (desirable).
- Maths and English at GCSE/equivalent.
- Significant experience in the teaching of Maths courses in a Further Education environment.
- Substantial knowledge and experience of the range of tutoring, and learner tracking methods needed to ensure stimulating learning experiences.
For more information please contact Matt on 0115 911 1136 or email@example.com
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.